WHAT IS HELP TO BUY
The Help to Buy equity loan scheme is a Government-backed scheme that helps you buy a brand new home. This is available for all prospective home owners who are either a first time buyer or an existing home owner. Only 5% deposit is required to purchase any Vanquish home up to the value of £600,000. The Government will lend you up to 40% of the value of a Vanquish property in London and up to 20% of the value of a Vanquish home outside of London.
HOW IT WORKS
Help to Buy is available to all first time buyers and existing homeowners.
- Only need a minimum of 5% deposit to use the scheme.
- The Government will lend you up to 40% of the value of your property for London homes and 20% for homes outside of London.
- The loan can be repaid at anytime or when you sell your home.
- Only need to secure up to a 55% mortgage for a London Home and 75% for outside of London from a bank or building society.
- Only available on new build homes
- Eligible for purchases off-plan.
- A maximum home purchase of £600,000
DEVELOPMENTS FOR SALE WITH HELP TO BUY